Well, well, well, No promises.






Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Riding Home From Work

Today I was riding home from work and listening to outlaw country on Sirius. They were playing Steve Earle and when the song finished Mojo Nixon came on and was yelling about how they created that station so he could play Steve Earle's Copperhead Road any time he wanted. Then he said "if I want to I can play a black banjo player from North Carolina." The group was called The Carolina Chocolate Drops and the song was really good so after playing with the dog and taking a seven minute nap I searched for them on the net. Needless to say I was pretty damn stoked with what I found. The first is a promo video of them talking about their new record, the second is just a live performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment