Well, well, well, No promises.






Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hate Mail

good morning and I'm here to report that yesterday I received my first blog related hate mail. Actually it was a phone call and a call I made, but I knew what was coming. Jughead answered the phone and said 'dude' and then I said 'dude what's up' and then he said 'you have a blog? that is so lame!" Of course this is my former roommate who refered to my fantasy football as dungeons and dragons. And his name is Jughead so how much stock do you want to put into anything he says. He's living with his parents after five years as van tour guide-spending the glory years of his 30s figuring it out among the trees of Northern California. So he has friends but they all live in far away places and thus, as he tells me yesterday, he's been taking some dance classes with his mother. I had to laugh, then point out that he hasn't mentioned this before and then laugh some more.

So this is what we do when our friends don't live near us. I've got friends leaving town and friends who have already left. I've got friends from coast to coast and I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. I think this is getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Shall we dance? LWH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealousy is all this is....I dance on thin ice all the time....

    ReplyDelete