Well, well, well, No promises.






Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is 7pm too early to go to sleep on a Tuesday

It's been that kind of day. Shit, it's been that kind of week and it's only Tuesday. But I say the week started on Friday when Joe Lon, my dog, had a heat stroke. I rushed him to the vet, afraid that it was too late and was told by the vet that they were doing everything they could but the prognosis wasn't good. On Saturday I visited and Joe Lon was walking around and on Sunday he came home. His hind legs were so sour that he had trouble standing up but now he's dying to play but I'm holding him back.

Sometime Saturday night or early Sunday morning the compressor on my house's AC unit blew up. Sunday was a sweaty night and when the repairman showed up Monday afternoon he said it'd be about two grand to fix and the part wouldn't be in until Friday.

I had to be at work at 7am today, earlier than I care to be, and I wasn't able to get all the things done this morning that I needed to and still be on time to work. I forgot my belt and phone and the boss was on a bike ride when I reached the job site. But a coworker loaned me a window AC unit that I installed during lunch. It kinda works but is incredibly loud. Better than sweating through the night, I guess.

Is it Saturday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment