Well, well, well, No promises.






Monday, April 26, 2010

can't she say something

I realize that I haven't post anything in a while and the other day while wandering our town square I got to thinking why. It turns out that I haven't really been pissed off by anything lately, at least nothing that lasted long enough for me to make it home and decided to type.

Now that doesn't mean that I'm not bored, because I am, even though I'm working full time. I haven't had a good conversation in a bit and my current writing project is stalled so maybe I need somebody or something to piss me off. Where's Sarah Palin when you need her?

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear about the bill concerning immigrants that just got passed in Arizona? Think about the last time you saw a movie where a person is asked "Show me your papers. Papers please"...

    ReplyDelete